IQMS Training Programs
Taking into account the current events limiting travel and companies asking/encouraging employees to work from home, we have expanded our schedule of virtual training classes. Click here to access the current calendar of virtual classes. Or, for more information contact email@example.com.
Continuous and ongoing education and training services to increase user adoption and system utilization
Studies have proven that companies that place a premium on training progress significantly faster, with better results than those that do not. That is why IQMS offers a variety of education options that extend from implementation and beyond to ensure your team is maximizing IQMS functionality to help meet your business goals.
IQMS training programs deliver accelerated ramp-up time, driving user adoption while reducing your overall learning costs. Training is available in multiple delivery formats with standard, configured or customized content.
IQMS Education and Training Services
The IQMS Education and Training Services team offers programs that accommodate different learning styles and expertise levels with services to increase adoption that includes:
- Implementations training packages
- Change Management and Adoption programs
- eLearning Platform
- Multiple training delivery platforms
- Dynamic content that is continuously updated
- Customized/user-specific training programs
Whether you are a first-time user or an expert, IQMS offers training options that can expand your expertise by leveraging our extensive set of training classes, modules, and formats to meet your needs. We offer a training curriculum and programs for all experience levels, from beginners to super users.
Class Content and Customization
IQMS offers three types of training content:
- Standard Content – Pre-defined, proven training content from our standard course library, which includes 10 courses covering all areas of core IQMS functionality.
- Configured Content – Custom configuration of courses to create a training curriculum specific to your needs, utilizing IQMS standard course materials. Prioritize and select topics that are most important to your team.
- Custom Content – Curriculum designed and presented specifically for you and your company, utilizing your own data, work instructions and processes.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a session.