ERP Implementation and Consulting
The IQMS Professional Services team offers consulting and implementation services through an optimized delivery model of both on-site and remote delivery. Leverage IQMS’ indepth knowledge base of best practices learned from implementing hundreds of ERP and MES solutions across numerous business functions, including:
- Finance and Accounting - IQMS can provide recommendations for setting up your system to support your accounting methodology and the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), including GL structure, accounting structure and month end closures.
- Quality Standards and Statistical Process Control (SPC) – Achieve Six Sigma and quality assurance and adhere to complicance standards.
- Manufacturing Execution – Leverage real-time data and analytics to improve decision making and eliminate costly mistakes on the shop floor
- Warehouse Optimization- Achieve a lean shop floor, increasing order fulfillment speed and accuracy
- Application-Specific – Consulting for each specific module within the application, covering both global and specific areas within the software
Our team has decades of experience implementing numerous services, including:
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) – Streamline your accounts receivable and accounts payable processes with assistance in facilitating the exchange of data between you and your partners
- Data Migration – Manage the data conversion process from your current system into your new IQMS system, including custom report writing
- Data Visualization – Creation of business intelligence dashboards for quick access to KPIs, as well as deeper analytic insights into your business
- Integration Services – Create an integration layer for your IQMS system to transfer data to downstream or other external systems
Tried and True ERP Implementation Processes
Our unique Implementation by Design™ methodology mirrors the manufacturing process to ensure greater acceptance and success within your organization. This implementation approach was developed from 20+ years of successful implementations. Our process is based on an iterative agile waterfall approach, enabling faster implementation so that you can begin realizing benefits sooner through our supporting tools and validated guidelines.
Our team offers on-site, remote and hybrid implementations, providing a targeted approach to maintain a “business as usual” environment throughout the implementation process. Our proven data migration and conversion process leverages tools and scripts for populating your new IQMS system.
Contact Professional Services at ProfessionalServices@iqms.com to discuss your company’s objectives.