Forecasting Software for Manufacturing
Forecasting and planning are critical tools in projecting manufacturing plant throughput, resource requirements, revenues and profitability. EnterpriseIQ Manufacturing ERP's Forecasting system allows you to make informed business decisions without a background in statistics and forecasting modeling. The Forecasting module makes it easy to provide a snapshot of current and projected orders, as well as their impact on annual sales - past, present and future.
- Real-time integration with manufacturing software and other ERP software modules including sales and inventory allows for collaborative forecasting based on actual data from throughout the enterprise.
- Supports multiple forecasts. Production forecasts drive capacity planning while sales analysis forecasts drive budgeting. Automatically pull current or future pricing from the inventory master table to provide accurate sales forecast numbers.
- Determine what materials and resources are needed, where and when to meet customer inventory and production requirements.
- Time phased planning is updated regularly with each MRP run.
- View forecasts by customer, part or plant (separate physical or logical plants defined in EnterpriseIQ as such).
- Powerful "what if" and simulation formula capabilities. Analyze and generate forecasts to determine the "best" forecast selection.
- Automatically consume the forecast. Conversion of forecasted orders to actual orders eliminates the need to re-enter order information. Actual orders are updated as forecasted quantities change while maintaining their identity as a forecasted order.
- Forecasted items can easily be scheduled and converted to work orders.
- Populate the budget with accuracy. Tight integration with the EnterpriseIQ financial modules supports building a budgeted forecast by cost elements.
- Update the forecast based on orders received electronically via EDI or the Internet.
- Real-time link to shipping activity. A click of the button accesses sales and shipping information providing the ability to compare projected sales and quantities by month, customer, order and/or part.
The EnterpriseIQ Forecast module ensures optimal performance to maintain customer satisfaction while maximizing profits.