Purchasing Software for Manufacturing
The IQMS ERP Purchasing system completes the basic accounting and material planning sections of EnterpriseIQ, providing integrated material management. Purchasing plays a major roll in helping the warehouse staff anticipate the arrival of incoming shipments. Once a PO has been issued to a vendor, the user may track it to determine it’s status, scheduled arrival date, and any backorder quantity.
- Track P.O.'s from the date issued until the arrival date to ensure timely delivery and accurate quantities.
- Integrated with the material requirement tools within EnterpriseIQ, Purchase Orders can be automatically generated.
- Complete PO authorization tools ensure proper authorization levels per acquisition.
- Version control options track all modifications made to a Purchase Order, including user, date and time.
- Vendor RMA feature creates return material authorizations for product(s) received from a vendor but rejected.
- A complete PO log provides historical information on vendor payments, amounts and PO numbers.
- Track vendor performance by monitoring requested and promised delivery dates.