Electronic Data Interchange - EDI Software Solution
Process Transactions and Orders More Quickly and Efficiently with embedded EDI Software
To stay competitive in today's busy world, more and more organizations are required to process business transactions electronically via Electronic Data Interchange - EDI Software. In many industries such as automotive, EDI is a prerequisite to doing business. EnterpriseIQ's EDI system assists and expedites the exchange of critical business data, streamlining business transactions and eliminating manual data entry errors while offering superior customer service that exceeds their customers' demands.
The EnterpriseIQ EDI system is seamlessly embedded with the EnterpriseIQ ERP and Manufacturing Software solution. No cumbersome third party interface to worry about here. The IQMS EDI software's two-way hands-off information exchange translates incoming files such as forecasts and releases directly into EnterpriseIQ and automatically generates outgoing files like Advanced Shipping Notices (ASNs) for transfer back to customers and suppliers.
- Outbound transactions generated in trading partner format directly from the system
- Business rules generate exception documents to ensure data integrity
- Two-way EDI messages supported for true supply chain functionality
- Accommodates various industries including the AIAG supply chain business practices
- Supports a variety of file formats including: ANSI X.12, EDIFACT, Odette, XML, CSV, VDA, and flat-file
- IQMS EDI VAN eliminates the need for a third party network service providing a single point of contact to manage the complete EDI process including setup, configuration and service (Other EDI VAN networks are also supported)
- Supports FTP transmissions and receipt of files
EDI Transaction Sets
EnterpriseIQ EDI software supports an extensive list of transaction set mappings as well as an intuitive template mapping tool to allow you to easily manage and add new transaction sets. If by chance your transaction is not on our list, we can build it.
Spanning a multitude of industry segments, EnterpriseIQ’s EDI module supports hundreds of trading partners. And that list continues to grow. IQMS is continuously developing additional transactions for a growing number of trading partners to offer you a comprehensive and complete package that fits your specific industry.
In combination with the EnterpriseIQ EDI module, IQMS offers a unique eServer functionality designed to save you time and decrease manual interaction. Set up as a separate server, eServer allows for continuous, automatic background processing of inbound and outbound EDI transactions.
The EnterpriseIQ EDI module meets the strictest of labeling requirements for all major automotive manufacturers, retail corporations, and other industries.
Honda of North America, Inc. Approved
EnterpriseIQ is one of the few ERP software solutions that is approved by Honda of North America, Inc. to meet their stringent EDI requirements in multiple functional areas. Used by many automotive manufacturers, the IQMS Honda of North America, Inc. Implementation Program is a single-source, comprehensive solution to ensure compliance with Star, Delta, and GPCS certification. This includes all required EDI templates, all required label creation, creation of ASNs to verify software installation and supplier capability.