EDI VAN Services
Reliable, secure and economical EDI Network and VAN Services
IQMS takes the risk factor out of the EDI value chain by helping manufacturers manage the complete process. Now it is easier than ever for manufacturers to reliably connect with customers, suppliers and others to ensure accurate communications and predictable, just-in-time delivery.
The IQMS EDI value added network (VAN) provides a secure, reliable backbone for connectivity, transport and integration of all your electronic business transactions.
As companies demand more and more from their EDI partners, it is important to have a solution partner that understands the costly impact a break-down in the EDI process can have. Whether processing simple transactions like purchase orders and invoicing, complex transactions like consumer drop ship fulfillment for online retailers like Wal-Mart or Home Depot, or real time commercial transactions like in line vehicle sequencing fulfillment for auto makers like Honda or Toyota, they all demand a fast reliable, secure network.
IQMS EDI VAN Service Benefits:
- Reliable. Redundant data centers and 99+% up-time provide the availability and reliability you can depend on for processing of your transactions.
- Scalable. Regardless of the transaction volume, number of trading partners or complexity of the transactions, the IQMS VAN supports your needs.
- Supports all communication protocols. Support today includes Applicability Statement 2 (AS2), Extensible Markup Language (XML), Accredited Standards Committee X12 (ASC X12), and Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
- Secure. Highly secure, end-to-end communication protects your sensitive data and the communications path.
- Visibility and Traceability. The overall data set is saved on a rolling seven-year basis to ensure visibility and traceability of the document transmissions and details.
Interconnect Pricing Model Delivers Significant Cost Savings
The cost does not increase with the growth of data volume, and no communications during the month result in no fees.
Pricing for IQMS EDI VAN service is priced on a scalable, flat monthly fee based on the active number of interconnects, not the amount of data. This offers a tremendous cost savings over the more traditional per kilo-character pricing model that is based on the amount of data transferred.
IQMS EDI VAN Support:
IQMS EDI Support handles all of the heavy lifting
- Interconnect setup and configuration
- Moving your trading partners over to the new service
- Troubleshooting issues with the connection or system issues.
- Document research and tracking
For more information about the IQMS EDI VAN service, contact the EDI Implementation Services team at email@example.com or call 1-866-367-3772