Accounts Payable Solution for Manufacturing
EnterpriseIQ Accounts Payable provides manufacturers powerful tools to make cash management easy and accurate. The Accounts Payable module maintains vendor invoices and payments, prints checks, and provides detailed invoice and payment history. Multiple reports assist you in maintaining a cash flow analysis for your business.
- Assign unlimited AP Invoice items based on actual receipts from multiple releases. A separate line item will be created for each receipt and the system will track which release has been invoiced separately.
- "Auto Invoice" feature automatically creates AP invoices based on receipts.
- Enter payable invoice line items directly from a purchase order.
- Establish recurring invoices for payments such as rent, bank fees or utilities to expedite bill payment.
- Processed payables automatically post to General Ledger.
- Flexible payment scheduling allows for payment term discount dates as well as "hold and release" invoices for payments over any time period.
- Apply a payment to a Vendor's Open Invoice(s) and distribute payments directly against an unlimited number of General Ledger Accounts.
- Electronic fund transfer, quick check creation or manual payment.
- Pre-Posting Batch Review Reports menu displays the detail of each invoice and the G/L Account distribution prior to actual posting of payable invoices.
- Multiple Cash Analysis and Payment History Reports such as Cash Requirements Reporting, Aged Cash Requirements (past due invoices), Outstanding Invoices report and Vendor Invoice and Check History reports and more let you know where your money is going.
- Bank reconciliation reconciles checks and deposits and allows for adjusting entries.
- Instantly access vendor information including invoices and detailed payable history, debit memos, credit memos and application of open credits.
- A complete vendor rating system helps to monitor vendor performance.