In manufacturing, your primary focus usually revolves around the shop floor. Other responsibilities such as financial management, while critical, occasionally take a back seat. With IQMS' Accounting and Financial Management software system manufacturers gain a comprehensive accounting and general office management program that improves visibility of the financial side of your business so you can focus on the things that matter most.
IQMS' Manufacturing Accounting Software modules pick up where standalone financial packages leave off. Tight integration with all the EnterpriseIQ ERP software and manufacturing software modules allows important financial data to cross seamlessly into manufacturing, job costing, quoting, and forecasting so intelligent business decisions can be made with an eye on the bottom line. Knowing how and where you spend your money, as well as where and how you receive your income, puts you in charge of monitoring cash flow and controlling costs. The result: Improved profitability.
IQMS Manufacturing Accounting and Financial Management tools include:
- Accounts Receivable. Advanced, easy-to-use debit/credit posting system for managing customer receivable records including customer maintenance, invoicing, cash receipts, and account status including agings, collection letters, reports and more.
- Accounts Payable. A powerful AP module assists you in maintaining a cash flow analysis for your business. The Accounts Payable module maintains vendor invoices and payments, prints checks, and provides detailed invoice and payment history and extensive AP reporting capabilities.
- Business Intelligence. EnterpriseIQ Business Intelligence helps you identify profitable and unprofitable business areas with reports, e-mail alerts, advanced analytics, dashboards and more.
- EDI. Save time and money by assisting and expediting the exchange of critical business data through the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) module.
- Expense Tracking and Reporting . The EnterpriseIQ Expense Reporting module simplifies and expedites the expense reporting and approval process. It provides ease of use, continuity in reporting, and correct G/L account assignment of business related expenses.
- Financial Reporting. Powerful, comprehensive and highly customizable financial and management reports.
- Fixed Assets. All the information and tools you need to manage your investments and improve ROI.
- General Ledger. Extremely flexible structure meets the needs of all organizations.
- Human Resources and Payroll. Manage and administer your HR and payroll processing and reporting requirements with a customization system that tracks employees and labor resources.
- Job and Process Costing. EnterpriseIQ Job Costing functionality tracks all costs of a manufactured item or a process including material, labor, equipment, outsourced operations and other resources that are directly required to produce that item. Detailed analysis and reporting tools allow you to identify the true costs and profit margins of your operation.
- Invoicing. Elevate cash flow with an accurate and timely invoicing system.
- Purchasing. Track vendor performance and simplify the purchasing process for a more efficient supply chain.