Customer Web Portal
The EnterpriseIQ Customer Portal provides Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and manufacturing management information where and when a customer needs it via an Internet web browser. Providing a self-serve business environment, customers have real-time access to information about their orders, inventory, manufacturing production information, returns, and accounts receivable information.
- Sales Orders - Enter a new order, edit existing orders, cancel an order or view order history.
- Inventory - View existing inventory to find out what's on hand, what's in production and what's on order including Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI).
- Production and Order status - Check your current production schedule for availability.
- Shipping Information - View what's shipped, when, how and to where.
- Accounts Receivable - Access to financial records to ensure and monitor invoicing payment history.
- Return Management - Request return authorization codes and manage the return process.
- Reports - Access predefined reports via the Internet wherever you may be.