B2C eCommerce Software for Manufacturing Companies
From Manufacturing to online sales, the EnterpriseIQ ERP and B2C solution brings it all together
Manage your online storefront with the same system you use to manage your business, your shop floor and your supply chain. The IQMS WebDirect B2C portal allows you to capitalize the on the power and data you already have with your EnterpriseIQ ERP system, with an online storefront that allows consumers to shop, and order online as well as modify, track or cancel their order(s).
The WebDirect B2C portal is more than just an online ordering platform. It is an additional sale channel that feeds the entire EnterpriseIQ system from customer management (CRM), and sales order management through production, quality, inventory, fulfillment, shipping, and accounting.
The seamless end to end integration with EnterpriseIQ ERP, CRM, MES and WMS ensures:
- Safe and secure transactions that meets industry standard security compliance
- Data consistency and integrity
- Streamlined order management and order to cash cycle
- Enhanced level of customer satisfaction
- Redundancy and compatibility issues associated with multi-vendor solutions are eliminated
WebDirect B2C eCommerce Software Features:
- Security - Meets PA-DSS secure payment applications requirements that support PCI DSS credit card security standard compliance. Rest assured your customer’s data is safe and secure.
- Customizable Layout - Quickly and easily personalize your storefront by changing layout and adding your logo, colors and fonts, widgets, photos, product descriptions and more.
- Simple Customer Account Creation – Customer contact information from an online order automatically creates and populates the customer record in EnterpriseIQ ERP.
- Search Filters – Enhance the online shopping experience by allowing consumers to search your product catalog by category or specific features.
- Real-time Inventory Availability Status – Let your customers know the accurate inventory status of an item, whether it is in stock, almost out of stock or completely out of stock.
- Multiple Tax Rates – Tax rates are calculated at check-out based on the zip code of the ship to address supplied by the customer to comply with state and local tax regulations.
- Flexible and Customizable Shipping Options -- Shipping options and rates can be configured to include specific carrier’s rates, a fixed amount or calculated by weight or percent of total cost.
- Automatic Conversion to Sales Order – Once an order is reviewed and verified the Web Order Imports feature automatically converts the web order to a Sales Order in the EnterpriseIQ system.
- Real-Time Order Fulfillment and Tracking – As soon as the packing slip and subsequent shipment is made, the customer’s online order details are automatically updated with shipping information and tracking numbers.
- Two-Way ERP Integration -- Pricing, inventory, contact, taxes, ship and bill to information as well as carrier rates flow seamlessly from EnterpriseIQ to B2C forms. Once the order has been submitted inventory, order history and accounting data is updated instantly in the ERP system.