Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
Manufacturing leaders know, gaining and retaining a customer's business requires more than just providing a solid service or product. Equally important is the customer's experience with your organization. From the first phone call to receiving payment, customer service defines your clients’ experience and can often be the deciding factor between gaining or losing future sales for your company.
EnterpriseIQ CRM software provides the tools to help maintain positive customer and supplier relationships. From the initial marketing campaign and sales contacts to customer and technical support calls, EnterpriseIQ CRM captures, manages and tracks the details of every customer, partner and vendor interaction in a single system. Because our CRM is incorporated with the entire EnterpriseIQ manufacturing ERP software solution, all areas are connected to eliminate duplicate data entry and wasted time jumping between various unrelated and stand-alone packages.
IQMS' CRM software features include:
- Customer, supplier and partner support management. Manage all your
business support interactions in one system. All notes, calls, meetings and tasks can be easily accessed and reviewed. Our drag and drop e-mail correspondence feature makes easy work of archiving communication.
- PDA, tablet and smart phone enabled. Traveling employees will now have instant access to customer details, open activities, contact listings, quotes, inventory and workflow information in real time while on the go.
- Complete visibility of ALL customer interactions. A single, central database of information not only eliminates the need to enter duplicate information, but also promotes information sharing among all departments. The seamless information workflow ensures all your customer-facing departments work more efficiently together to meet your customers' needs.
- Link supporting detail directly to customer or supplier calls. Link and drill down to other EnterpriseIQ software modules such as Bill of Materials, manufacturing inventory items, order management, shipping management , invoices, POs, BOL's, RMA's, corrective actions, PLM and more.
- Complete sales, support, purchase and shipping history. Our CRM module accesses the ERP database, giving you everything from the beginning of the sales cycle including quotes, notes and meeting activity through the production, shipping and return process.
- Customer/Supplier service tracking and answer book. A knowledgebase repository allows for links to previous support issues and resolutions, warranty and service tracking, company procedures or standard protocols to encourage consistent and quick review.
- Integrated event calendar and alert system. Schedule and track appointments, demos, follow-up support, sales calls and more
- Track sales opportunities and marketing campaigns. Track the success of promotional campaigns and sales opportunities for effectiveness and to better determine new revenue sources. Manage mass mailings, quotes, projects and all activities tied to each particular instance.
- Complete "support" and call center functionality. Track in detail customer, supplier, or partner issues. Multiple events, attached documentation, links to inventory and quality and user-defined category information are readily available from one record for easier resolution.
- Central storage. Review all customer, vendor, or partner activities from one screen to gain instant familiarity with history, user defined alerts, distributions lists and more, thus providing access to information to all employees.
- MS Outlook Contact, Calendar, and Alert integration. Options allow for contact and schedule coordination, follow-up action items, planned activities and more
EnterpriseIQ CRM Software lets you put the main focus back where it belongs: on the customer. The result is happier and more loyal customers, suppliers and partners.