IQMS 2016 Pinnacle User Conference
A learning and networking conference
Providing customers with more opportunities to learn, network and take back new ideas to drive continuous improvement.
Pinnacle 2017 Registration NOW OPEN!
Although the Internet and social media have improved communication and collaboration, there is still nothing like face to face group participation and interaction to build interpersonal relationships. The IQMS User Conference is the best opportunity to meet with industry leaders, IQMS development team, management staff and peers to discuss features, functionality and best practices.
The 2016 conference was full of highlights including the introduction of one the greatest product enhancements that IQMS has ever delivered: the new IQWeb user interface for EnterpriseIQ.
What our attendees have said about the IQMS User Conference:
The conference offer strategic guidance, tips and tricks, networking opportunities and much more, all focused on helping customers get the most from their IQMS software installation.
- New product demonstrations. This unique opportunity allows customers to learn more about the product roadmap and get a sneak peek at functionality not yet released
- Introductory training sessions. For beginning users with a focus on "how to" and best practices.
- Intermediate and expert level breakout sessions. These sessions take a detailed look at intermediate and advanced level functionality within popular modules and topics such as scheduling, EDI, quality, KPIs, costing, demand generation, inventory, reporting and much more.
- Top 10 sessions. Usually standing room only, these sessions provide tips and tricks to help you get the most out of specific EnterpriseIQ Modules.
- Special presentations. We bring in some of the best and most entertaining industry speakers to will touch on key issues facing us all. The 2016 conference included thought provoking presentations from the following:
- Steve Banker (ARC Advisory Group) - What you need to know about sustainability from a business perspective
- Chris Kuehl (Armada Corporate Intelligence) - Economic trends and their impact on manufacturing
- Scott Zimmer & Hannah Ubl (Bridgeworks Generations) - Managing generations in the manufacturing work place
- Peer networking opportunities. There are several networking and social opportunites that allow you to meet and mingle with other IQMS customers including:
- Welcome Reception
- "Party at Pinnacle"
- Birds of a feather networking opportunities and casual conversations.
- Advanced level future feature discussions. Be part of discussions that shape present and future IQMS products.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email email@example.com, we'd be happy to help you.