Schwartz Communications for IQMS
415-512-0770 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 415-512-0770 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
IQMS ADVANCES MANUFACTURING ERP COLLABORATION AND MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES WITH LATEST ENTERPRISEIQ RELEASE
Customers Gain New Software Enhancements to Support Evolving Manufacturing Industry Demands
PASO ROBLES, CA - February 23, 2010 --IQMS, an innovator in the design and development of extended Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, today announced the latest release of the company’s flagship EnterpriseIQ Manufacturing ERP solution. EnterpriseIQ 7.7, which continues IQMS’ tradition of helping manufacturing organizations stay lean, agile and competitive, utilizes the popular Web 2.0 IQMS Community Server collaboration portal as the main catalyst for development changes. Community Server allows all IQMS customers to contribute their development ideas and to comment on ideas of others to help drive the system forward. This collaborative method streamlines the development process and allows IQMS to deliver customer-driven changes more quickly.
“Manufacturing, like so many industries, benefits from collaborative environments that influence the development process. IQMS brings that approach right into its ERP development with the Community Server portal, quickly moving valuable suggestions through our development process,” said Thomas J. Sine III, business systems manager at Comar Inc. “It is great that daily participation from customers all over the globe made a virtual IQMS users group that wholly shaped this new EnterpriseIQ release.”
As IQMS’ first fully collaborative development release, EnterpriseIQ 7.7 features more than 400 enhancements, across all areas of the extended Manufacturing ERP package, including Quality Management, SPC, Manufacturing Shop Floor Integration, CRM, Scheduling, Process Costing, Human Resources and more. Additionally, because EnterpriseIQ doesn’t rely on any third-party applications or integration partners, the upgrade process for IQMS customers is easier and they can realize more quickly the benefits of the improvements. A sample of the enhancements includes:
- New Employee Portal allows employees to easily update information such as address, emergency contact information, dependent and withholding changes.
- Archive Functionality has been broadened to include detailed time segments and specifics.
- Embedded Workflow has enhanced approval and reviewer capabilities for easy modification.
- Expense Tracking Module incorporates employee records, accounting and payroll to quickly process employee expenses.
- Costing Analytics provide greater control over profitability analysis.
- Automatic Email Alerts based on ASQ SPC rules for real-time data collection.
- Advanced Scheduling Process Throughput algorithms with graphical mapping that allow optimization of tote/batch size and move times between unlimited operations.
- Dashboard Library within Smart Page that provides information and metrics by specific business area.
“IQMS continuously develops our EnterpriseIQ ERP solution to stay technologically current and relevant to the manufacturing industry requirements,” said Glenn Nowak, vice president at IQMS. “It is essential for our customers to stay ahead of the curve. With constant and collaborative development, IQMS feels strongly that we enable our customers to do just that.”
EnterpriseIQ 7.7 is available now. As always, all maintained IQMS customers are eligible to receive the update at no charge.
Since 1989, IQMS has been designing and developing ERP software for the repetitive, process and discrete manufacturing industries. Today, IQMS provides leading real-time manufacturing, accounting, production monitoring, quality control, supply chain, CRM and eBusiness solutions to the automotive, medical, packaging, consumer goods and other manufacturing markets. The innovative, single-source enterprise software solution, EnterpriseIQ offers complete functionality and scalable solutions all in a single database. With offices across North America, Europe and Asia, IQMS serves manufacturers around the world.
IQMS and EnterpriseIQ are trademarks of IQMS. All other brand and product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.