Manufacturing Shop Floor Control
Hassle-Free, Error-Free Shop Floor and ERP Integration
IQMS Shop Floor Control brings a visual front-end to manufacturing plant floor performance and control. Because MES and manufacturing software is a core component of the total EnterpriseIQ manufacturing ERP solution, shop floor control and ERP integration is simply a a matter of plug and play.
- RTStation, the IQMS manufactured HMI device (pictured right )
- Standard PC Monitor with PC
- Touch-screen Monitor with PC
- Tablet Device or Smart Phone
Empower your plant floor personnel to take proactive control of activities across the shop floor or down to an individual manufacturing work center. Manufacturing performance, efficiency, quality details and more are presented on easy-to-read, full-screen devices, activated with the touch of a finger. With IQMS shop floor devices, plant floor employees stay informed and pro-active with real time access to activities on the shop floor, as it happens:
- Real-Time Production Monitoring - Monitor production performance statistics and efficiency in real time. Identify production inefficiencies before they become a problem.
- Quality and Quick Inspection - Enter SPC data and view quality production charts and history.
- Inventory and WMS Adjustments - Move inventory to and from inventory locations.
- Production and Downtime Reporting - Enter and track downtime for the currently running job or select a job from a pick list of all production dates and shifts, work centers and corresponding manufacturing configurations.
- Internal and External Documentation - Access all the documents, drawings, images or spreadsheets associated with the job running on the machine; special instructions, CAD drawings, problem log, etc.
- Label Printing - Quickly and easily access and print labels right at the work center.
- Work Order Detail - Print work orders, access machine/production item history, enter FG lot # and more.
- Rejects - Easily enter rejects from a user defined pick-list for a single work center, inventory item, date and/or shift.
- Task Clock - Track labor and corresponding labor costs by work order, or the job running on the machine.