Manufacturing and Tooling Project Management
Tracking Capital and Tooling Projects Within EnterpriseIQ ERP
The EnterpriseIQ Project Manager module simplifies the complex web of tasks and challenges associated with project administration and tracking capital equipment projects such as tooling. EnterpriseIQ Project Manager offers comprehensive support for all stages of a project—from initiation, planning and quoting, to project exception and completion.
The EnterpriseIQ Project Manager module is embedded in the EnterpriseIQ ERP Software and Manufacturing software with links to Quoting, Inventory, Purchasing, Time & Attendance, Preventative Maintenance (PM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and the financial system, tying all areas of a project together in a concise way.
- Track any Type of Project - User defined tasks and project templates allow for detail project tracking for any type of capital project from quote creation through work order completion.
- Project History - Project archives allow for a complete historical record of the project to be maintained.
- Assign Labor - Links with the Time and Attendance module allow you to select the most efficient method of assigning and reporting labor to each task, ensuring all labor is accounted for.
- Multi-Level Tasking - Supports multi-level task assignments with financial roll up for detail tracking.
- Consume Inventory - Embedded links with the EnterpriseIQ Inventory Software module can be assigned to projects and consumed from inventory as the project progresses.
- Project Cost Activity - Quickly analyze costs and profitability of tooling and other equipment with up-to-date financial activity against a project including standard vs. actual costs, projected and actual profit margin, AP/AR, and labor usage with drill down capability for details.
- Cost Analyses - Link to Preventative Maintenance provides complete project lifecycle cost analysis.
- Reporting - Concise reporting lists all project tasks, their statuses and costs on a single screen. Gantt charts allow for quick views of a project's completion status.
- Project Cloning - Project cloning of existing projects saves time and reduces errors when setting up like projects.