Production Monitoring and Shop Floor Data Collection with IQMS RealTime™
Since 1989 IQMS has led the way in real-time production monitoring as an integral part of its manufacturing and ERP software system. Completely embedded with EnterpriseIQ, IQMS' RealTime™ manufacturing monitoring and data collection tools track all aspects of your production immediately as parts are being made and applied to the shop orders, automatically updating IQMS manufacturing ERP software modules with schedule details, finished product counts, quality data and more.
The result of this synergy is unprecedented real-time visibility into the fine details of your entire manufacturing enterprise and supply chain. The benefits of IQMS real-time monitoring are endless, beginning with:
- Improved overall productivity, efficiency, and quality with timely hands-off data capture and analysis of both machine and process performance data.
- Improved data accuracy and integrity as redundant data entry and batch interfaces are eliminated.
- Improved customer relationships as everyone in the supply chain has access to the same production information.
- Elimination of unnecessary downtime as production and maintenance issues are identified before they become a problem.
- Reduced production monitoring expenses as costly and cumbersome third-party integrations are eliminated.
See how IQMS Production and Process Monitoring provides real-time analytics to ensure orders are getting to your customers on time.
IQMS offers two different RealTime™ manufacturing monitoring options for your shop floor:
IQMS' RealTime™ Process Monitoring system provides an in-depth look into your processes and can be utilized on any device or machine with data communication capability such as a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC). Users define which performance and measurement parameters to capture for each item or tooling configuration, thus providing flexibility to gather the unique, job-specific statistics you need to drive additional activities and processes.
IQMS' RealTime™ Production Monitoring system takes plant management to a higher level, supporting machine management in real-time. View overall enterprise or specific work center performance from any computer on your network (even remotely) and check production as it occurs. RealTime™ Production Monitoring provides instantaneous feedback on critical parameters such as total parts created, production time, downtime, scrap, rejects, parts remaining to be produced and cavitation changes.