Labeling and Barcoding Software
Accurate Manufacturing Inventory - Lot Traceability - Complex Labeling - Flexible Barcoding
EnterpriseIQ offers advanced and flexible labeling capabilities to automate all your manufacturing, shipping, receiving, scanning, customer specific, and general in-house label requirements. From simple text labels to complex 2D barcode, and industry compliance labels, EnterpriseIQ does it all. Using Label Matrix, the world's leading label creating software and the powerful report writing capabilities of Crystal Reports, users can create customized labels that pull data from within EnterpriseIQ to ensure accurate inventory and lot traceability, precise and timely shipments, and adherence to GS1 standards and other compliance requirements.
- Instantly print labels directly from within key EnterpriseIQ modules such as receiving, inventory, shipping, shop floor, WMS, RealTime, pick tickets, sales orders.
- Line-side printing allows labels to be printed automatically on the plant floor as parts are being produced and boxes are being filled.
- Flexible interface makes it easy for users to define label size, information to be printed, and the actual layout of that information.
- Complete forward and reverse lot tracking from raw material to finished part and back.
- Simplifies inventory management and increases accuracy with hand-held barcode scanners.
- Create labels that include various data types, including text, special characters, barcodes, images and graphics including complex 2D formats.
- Print multiple label types for manufactured inventory, for items that are purchased or for a combination of manufactured and purchased items.
- Support both serialized and non-serialized inventory control with customized label creation.
- Automatic generation of Certificates of Conformance during shipping.