Enterprise MES Software
Integrate Your Existing ERP with IQMS MES to Improve Shop Floor Visibility and Responsiveness to Customer Demands
Most large enterprises and Fortune 1000 companies have a corporate ERP system -- such as SAP, JDE or Oracle -- already in place for managing business operations, including sales orders. However, most corporate ERP systems are not integrated with the production floor, causing discrepancies between planned versus actual production, underutilized capacity, and higher manufacturing costs. This is where Manufacturing Execution System (MES) comes in to play.
Selecting an MES System to Provide Plant Floor Visibility Lacking in Your ERP System
Most corporate divisions have the freedom to select an MES solution, to provide the plant floor visibility that their ERP system lacks. The key is to find a solution that is specific to your industry processes while providing a streamlined ERP-MES integration. Through a robust integration layer, IQMS maps data from your ERP system to MES, enabling smooth real-time data flow between the two systems.
Integrate Your Corporate ERP with IQMS MES
Companies around the globe are turning to IQMS to provide the MES functionality that is missing from their corporate ERP systems.
What are some of the saving manufacturing companies utilizing IQMS MES typically see?
- 30% decease in rejects
- 27% Increase in finished goods inventory turns
- 70% reduction in maintenance costs
- 14.8% average machine downtime savings
- 12.6 hours on average saved per week in scheduling
Benefits of Integrating with the IQMS MES Software
By integrating your ERP with IQMS MES, your facility achieves real-time bi-directional communication to optimize plant operations, including:
- True holistic views of supply chain management and manufacturing planning
- Timely data and reports for all functions, including finance, quality and operations
- Visibility and transparency for better decision making and forecasting
- Real- time metrics on sales orders, including consumption, availability and work in progress
- Reduced downtime while increasing work center productivity
- Immediate reactions to changes on the shop floor
- Creation of optimal schedules
- Scheduling for production cell changeover
- Real-time production level status updates
- Real-time scrap levels
- Improved inventory control
- Eliminate overstocking of raw materials
- Reduce inventory levels while increasing inventory turns
- Improved cycle times
- Real-time notification of sub-standard performance
- Decrease product lead time with robust scheduling
- Improved quality
- Reduce production errors with real-time machine monitoring
- Decreased rejection due to real-time notification of process variances, shifts and trends
- Automatic capturing and recording of process data
- Compliance with regulatory and government agencies
- Improved auditing in less time
Download the MES brochure to learn more.