IQReport June 2020
Powering Through Disruption to Gain a Competitive Advantage
While the current climate may appear as a thick fog to many, manufacturers looking ahead to the clearing can transform and position their organization in a way that will give them a competitive advantage and help create greater resilience for the future.
A recent PWC article highlights ways manufacturers can:
- Quickly mobilize and initiate mitigation actions to confirm business continuity
- Transform operations through the recovery, improving the areas that drive growth and agility
- Leapfrog weaker competition, strengthen financials and capitalize on new market opportunities
- Establish resilience capability to better respond to the new normal and extreme disruptions
Read the complete article, How manufacturers can power through the disruption and gain a competitive advantage to learn how you can rebalance your business and recover with agility.
6 Keys to a Successful Restart After COVID-19
Restarting a manufacturing operation is a considerable undertaking in calm times. When you factor in the complexities of the post-pandemic environment, it can be overwhelming.
IndustryWeek recently published an article highlighting six steps that manufacturers can take to stabilize operations, optimize throughput, and maximize profits. To learn more, read the complete article, 6 Keys to a Successful Restart After COVID-19.
Using Real-Time Production Insights to Help Maximize Productivity
As a growing manufacturer of single server products, Baton Rouge, LA based Pod Pack realized the processes they had in place would not allow them to ramp up production to meet the escalating demand. They turned to DELMIAworks (IQMS) manufacturing ERP to increase efficiency and provide greater visibility in to the productivity of their operations, allowing them to:
- Double business volume without doubling their headcount
- Meet delivery deadlines and identify opportunities to add production runs
- Eliminate the potential of out-of-stock issues
- Generate recall and quality reports in minutes
Join DELMIAworks (IQMS) at these upcoming events to learn how to increase the efficiency and productivity of your manufacturing operation.
- Essential Values of ERP - Tuesday, June 16th, 11 am to 12 pm PT
From the sales quote through production, shipping, and cash receipts, Learn how an ERP system can significantly impact processes, productivity, and profits for manufacturing companies. Register Now!
- ERP for Mid-Market Manufacturers: Increasing Productivity with Existing Resources - June 19th, 11:00-11:30 am
Learn how real-time insights can help you increase capacity without increasing resources. Register Now!
- ERP for Mid-Market Manufacturers: Customer & Regulatory Compliance, June 26th, 11:00-11:30 am
Learn how an end-to-end ERP solution can help enforce and document compliance for customer and regulatory requirements Register Now!
(Times listed above are in PDT.)
Real-Time Manufacturing Data, Anytime, Anywhere
Your manufacturing business operates in real-time. Any disconnect between business functions and the shop floor can hinder manufacturing performance. Left unchecked, issues like downtime, poor machine performance, rejects, and overruns can quickly impact customer deliveries and erode profits.
Given the recent events requiring that more employees work remotely, the need for real-time access to business and plant floor performance data has never been more important.
While this challenge may seem complex, with the right technology, manufacturers can attack it head-on, intelligently, and more cost-effectively than you might think. Download the whitepaper, Real-Time Shop Floor Integration Simplified, to learn how. DOWNLOAD NOW!