Stamping and Metal ERP Software
DELMIAworks (formerly IQMS) offers powerful manufacturing ERP software tailored to meet the unique challenges of the stamping industry. Whether you are machining short run parts or stamping out 1000 parts per minute you need a system that keeps you lean and agile. From punching and stamping to casting, brazing, shearing and spinning (including support for your die and tool maintenance), our ERP system and manufacturing software is specially designed with your production needs in mind to help you handle every step in the fabrication process.
With strong time-to-market pressure and the expansion of metals into other manufacturing industries, metal and stamping manufacturers have enough challenges to deal with — configuring your ERP software to fit your business processes should not be another one. You need a manufacturing ERP software that is in tune with your needs and uniquely designed to handle all your manufacturing challenges.
Progressive ERP Software for the Metal and Stamping Industry:
The DELMIAworks manufacturing ERP software for metal processes offers to help with keeping your machines running smoothly, your production schedules accurate, and your scrap and rejects low:
- Flexible Units of Measure: When you are storing in pounds, producing in grams and purchasing in ounces, constantly changing units of measure can get complicated. DELMIAworks offers flexible units of measure with automatic built-in conversions so your quantity is accurate every time.
- Material Pricing & Consumption Features: Add and consume raw materials, waste and start up scrap for accurate inventory control. With mass price updates throughout the system and material price factoring, DELMIAworks helps you offer the most competitive pricing while still maintaining healthy operating margins.
- Multi-Level, Industry-Specific Bills of Material: Unlimited, pre-defined BOMs meet the unique needs of your production and allow for progressive stamping dies, as well as multiple and substitute BOMs for the same part number.
- Family Tool and Dies Functionality: Family tooling is easily supported and the system is designed to understand multiple part numbers within the same physical tool.
- RealTime™ Production Monitoring System: Take shop floor control to a new level with real-time machine monitoring that automatically tracks production data (such as total parts created, rejects, production time, downtime and parts remaining) directly from your work centers and updates production schedules and inventory instantaneously.
- Tool Maintenance: Easily track and schedule preventative maintenance on your tools and dies while DELMIAworks’ unique scheduling module eliminates tooling conflicts and highlights out of service tools and dies for accurate work order or process scheduling.