IQMS User Group
October 7-9, 2014
The Mirage Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV
Providing customers with more opportunities to learn, offer feedback, network and take back new ideas to drive continuous improvement.
Although the Internet and social media have improved communication and collaboration, there is still nothing like face to face group participation and interaction to build interpersonal relationships. This IQMS User Group continues to provide the best opportunity to meet with the IQMS development team, management staff and industry peers to discuss features, functionality and best practices.
What previous attendees have said about the IQMS User Group:
"User Group is an amazing opportunity to learn more about the software, network with fellow users and make suggestions for future improvements."
"This will be my fifth User Group and after each one, I have always left with a lot of new knowledge that I couldn't wait to get back to apply to our business. Learning what IQMS has in mind for future development and conversing with other users has also been very advantageous."
"User Group is a great opportunity to more fully realize that you are not alone. Other companies and industries face very similar challenges. Having IQMS has a"non-customized" ERP allows us to work together to address them. Those types of discussions can occur at User Group."
"I enjoyed hearing directly from IQMS personnel on functionality. It is amazing how much new stuff you can learn even though you've been using IQMS for years."
What to expect at the 2014 IQMS User Group
Due to popular demand, the 2014 IQMS User Group will expand to three full days. All while keeping the cost at the same rate it has been for the past six years. The agenda is packed with strategic guidance, educational opportunities, best practice discussions and more including:
- State of IQMS address. Hear from IQMS CEO Randy Flamm as he discusses new product and technology initiatives.
- New product developments sessions. This unique opportunity puts the customers in direct contact with the developers and executives of IQMS to get a sneak peek at products and functionality not yet released.
- Advanced level future feature discussions. User input is very important to the staff and developers of IQMS. Be part of discussions that shape present and future products including SER review.
- Peer Networking. Hear and see how other EnterpriseIQ users get the most from their EnterpriseIQ implementation through either scheduled birds of a feather networking opportunities or casual conversations.
- Introductory overview sessions. Mini-overview sessions for beginners will focus on how to and best practices on many key modules and areas within EnterpriseIQ.
- Intermediate level break out sessions. Small breakout sessions take a closer more detailed look at intermediate level functionality within popular EnterpriseIQ modules such as EDI, Quality, KPIs, Costing, Shop Floor monitoring, plant floor automation and much more.
- Top 10 Sessions. At the last User Group it was standing room only in the Top 10 Accounting and Top 10 Manufacturing sessions. You can be sure these sessions will be back in 2014.
- Role specific sessions. EnterpriseIQ job specific sessions present tips and tricks specific to the user's role within the company
- Special presentations. Presentations from key business partners and other industry experts.
User Group Customer Awards
IQMS will once again recognize operational excellence and leadership in EnterpriseIQ user companies and their employees. The IQMS Manufacturing Success awards highlight progressive manufacturers with recognition in the industry and amongst their peers. This year there will be two categories open for nomination.
Company Improvement Initiative-- The Improvement Initiative award recognizes projects that demonstrate operational improvements through the adoption of technology, customer service excellence, innovative processes that drive competitive advantage, sustainable practices, etc.
EnterpriseIQ Champion -- The Champion award recognizes a special individual who demonstrates a dedication and advocacy for EnterpriseIQ.
Click here to learn more about the nomination process and important deadlines, as well as review projects from previous winners.