IQMS Corporate Office: Paso Robles, CA
We are located at 2231 Wisteria Lane, Paso Robles, CA 93446.
How to get to our corporate headquarters from downtown Paso Robles
From the Paso Robles Inn, Marriott Courtyard or Hotel Cheval - Drive North on Spring Street to 24th Street and turn right (24th Street becomes CA-46E). Continue with numbered directions below.
From the Best Western, Adelaide Inn, Holiday Inn, Motel 6 or LaQuinta Inn - Turn left onto CA46E. Continue with numbered directions below.
- Turn left on Golden Hill Rd.
- Turn right onto Wisteria Lane.
- IQMS near the end of the road on the left hand side of the street.
Click here for places to stay and things to do while you are in Paso Robles.
- From the San Luis Obispo Airport: Follow exit signs within the airport facility. Turn left onto CA-227/Broad St. Head through downtown, then turn right onto Monterey Street., which turns to the left and becomes Broad Street. Merge onto US-101 North. Take the CA-46 exit toward Fresno/Bakersfield. Turn right onto CA-46 E. Turn left onto Golden Hill Road. Turn right onto Wisteria Lane.
- From San Francisco Airport/San Jose Airport: Take Highway 101 South directly to Paso Robles (From San Francisco, approximately 200 miles. From San Jose, distance is approximately 160 miles). Exit at Highway 46 East. Make a left at the end of the off-ramp. Turn left onto Golden Hill Road. Turn right onto Wisteria Lane.
- From Los Angeles Area or Airport: LAX is approximately 210 miles south of Paso Robles. You may take either one of the following options to get to Paso Robles
- Take I-5 or I-405 North to Highway 101 North. Follow 101 through Santa Barbara, Santa Maria and San Luis Obispo to CA-46E exit toward Fresno/Bakersfield. Turn right onto CA-46 E. Turn left onto Golden Hill Road. Turn right onto Wisteria Lane.
- Tale I-5 North to CA-46W (approx. 130 miles). Turn left onto CA-46W and drive approximately 60 miles west into Paso Robles. Turn right onto Golden Hill Road. Turn right on Wisteria Lane.
Highway 101 is more scenic, but adds approximately 30 minutes to the drive. Interstate 5 is much less scenic, but typically faster.
Airports and Carriers
Paso Robles is readily accessible from three airports: San Luis Obispo, San Jose, and San Francisco:
San Luis Obispo Airport is the closest airport in proximity, approximately 30 minutes south of Paso Robles. Two carriers – United and US Airways - offer commuter service via connections in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Phoenix.
San Jose International Airport is approximately 2.5 hours north (via car) of Paso Robles, but is serviced by most major airlines and often offers non-stop flights from many destinations.
San Francisco International Airport is approximately 3 hours north (via car) of Paso Robles. Like San Jose, it is serviced by most major airlines and offers non-stop flights from many destinations.