IQMS User Group
October 7-9, 2014
The Mirage Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV
Providing customers with more opportunities to learn, offer feedback, network and take back new ideas to drive continuous improvement.
Planning is well underway for the 2014 User Group. The deadline to submit your input on format and agenda topics has passed and we are now compiling those results. (Thank you to all that took the time to complete our survey.) If the number of people completing the survey is an indication of the number of people that plan to attend, the 2014 User Group will be the biggest and best by far. Watch for additional details in the coming weeks.
What our attendees have said about the IQMS User Group event:
"Based upon the prior users conferences that I have attended for other companies, the IQMS User Group is much more informative."
"It was great. Well worth the time spent."
"Informative and well presented. Very worthwhile."
"There is no better place to be heard, network, and learn what other customers are doing."
Although the Internet and social media have improved communication and collaboration, there is still nothing like face to face group participation and interaction to build interpersonal relationships. This forum is the best opportunity to meet with the IQMS development team, management staff and industry peers to discuss features, functionality and best practices.
User Group Sessions
- New product developments. This unique opportunity puts the customers in direct contact with the developers and executives of IQMS. Find out what's new and what's in development.
- Future product updates. User input is very important to the staff and developers of IQMS. Be part of discussions that shape present and future products.
- Networking. Hear and see how other EnterpriseIQ users get the most from their EnterpriseIQ implementation through either scheduled networking opportunities or casual conversations.
- Mini-usage sessions. Based on client feedback mini-overview sessions were added in 2012 that provide how to and best practices on many key modules and areas within EnterpriseIQ.
- Breakout sessions. Small breakout sessions take a closer look at specific modules. This is an excellent opportunity to discuss popular EnterpriseIQ modules such as EDI, Workflow, Quality, KPIs and much, much more.
- Special presentations. Presentations from key business partners and other industry experts.
IQMS Manufacturing Success Award Ceremony
IQMS will once again host the Manufacturing Success Awards. A global award introduced in 2012, recognizes operational excellence and leadership among EnterpriseIQ user companies. In 2012 IQMS received dozens of nominations describing innovative projects that demonstrated true leadership in the manufacturing industry. Learn more about the 2012 finalists, their projects and the judges that selected them.
Watch for more information about the 2014 IQMS Manufacturing Success Award coming soon.