IQMS Technical Support
When you need technical support, do you often feel like you are bounced from one vendor to another, each placing the blame on someone else? At IQMS, there is no finger pointing – all the help you need is just one simple call away. Additionally, the IQMS support programs provide more than just problem resolution. IQMS’ technical specialists support ongoing knowledge transfer to ensure a thorough and continuous understanding of the product.
IQMS understands the importance of quick problem resolution, especially when it affects the productivity of your plant. Our technical support staff undergo extensive training so they thoroughly understand the product and can provide you with the best solution to your issues. IQMS wants to ensure you have 24/7access to technical specialists, that is why we offer a variety of support options:
- Live Phone Support -- IQMS support specialists provide personalized phone support to expedite problem resolution.
- Email Support -- Email is the best tool for problem resolution. It eliminates discrepancies and misinterpretations and provides documentation for the future.
- Chat Support -- Real-time "chat" expedites problem resolution with instant access to an IQMS technical support representative via a chat window on MyIQMS.
- 24/7 On Demand Support -- Whether it's scheduled downtime to perform maintenance or an unplanned emergency event, IQMS offers support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Internet Remote Support -- No two customers or installations are the same. With desktop connectivity capabilities via the Internet, support specialists connect to customer computers to see issues in the customer's environment. This helps to ensure the most effective resolution specific to that unique installation.
- 24/7 Self Serve via the Web -- MyIQMS provides an online community forum that elevates customer service to the next level, with direct, real-time access to multiple self-help tools including:
- Support activity and resolution monitoring
- Self-help online instruction videos
- Online documentation
- Discussion forum
- Software Enhancement Request (SER) Forum