IQMS Online Web Support for EnterpriseIQ ERP and Manufacturing Software
At IQMS, we understand the need for support and product information at a time that is most convenient for you. As a result, IQMS has developed a unique client website that offers 24/7 support for our EnterpriseIQ ERP and Manufacturing Software through the Internet. Appropriately titled, MyIQMS, our customer-centric website provides an online destination that elevates customer service to the next level by providing:
- A discussion forum -- The MyIQMS discussion forum is a useful resource destination for users to interact with other EnterpriseIQ power users. Clients can post questions or scenarios to the IQMS user base to help solve their unique business requirements. In a tight-knit community fashion, IQMS users can share files and reports while crowd sourcing for user best practice advice.
- A software enhancement request forum -- IQMS' collaborative approach to product development is supported with the software enhancement request forum. The IQMS user community can submit development requests – all available for fellow user comments and votes – then follow the changes through development, testing and release.
- Direct, real-time access to online support activities -- Clients can track support activities and resolutions directly from the technical support help desk. The online support resource allows users to create new support issues, add events and sort activities by date and subject for open and resolved issues.
- Online instruction videos -- MyIQMS also provides a module-specific virtual learning environment that delivers a multitude of step-by-step instructional videos and quizzes to ensure IQMS users are substantially trained and utilizing the EnterpriseIQ ERP software to the fullest.
- Resource library -- A source for IQMS and our user community to share and collaborate as well as eliminate redundant development efforts. The resource library is a dynamic source for customers and IQMS to share:
- Online documentation -- Search, access, print and email the latest EnterpriseIQ TechNotes, manuals and new product documentation.
- Product updates -- Download files to upgrade to the newest version of EnterpriseIQ.
- Electronic registration for classes -- Register online for class room training, virtual training and customer IBTs.