EnterpriseIQ QMS Datasheet
EnterpriseIQ SPC & ERP Software Demos
EnterpriseIQ ERP Case Studies
Statistical Process Control (SPC) Software
To compete in business, companies must be committed to improving quality. EnterpriseIQ's Statistical Process Control (SPC) module enables real-time tracking of product and process quality to facilitate continuous improvement efforts. While internal procedures focus on improved processes, SPC helps you track quality in manufacturing parts.
The EnterpriseIQ SPC module, like other Quality Software modules, gathers part data from other EnterpriseIQ manufacturing and ERP software modules as it is entered on the plant floor, allowing for the immediate input and analysis. EnterpriseIQ's SPC module gathers variable and attribute data, allowing for the input and analysis of data as both subgroups and individual data, and includes key functions such as:
- Inspection Plans. Input and maintain dimensions to track
process capability, determine lot acceptability, or conduct First
Article Inspections. In addition, inspection instructions can
be maintained along with special notes to help ensure operator
- CMM Import. Import CMM data automatically from PCDMIS output directly into EnterpriseIQ SPC.
- Quick Inspections enable operators to easily enter data from
the launcher bar, ShopData, AssemblyData, FabData and/or hand-held PDA to complete statistical analysis.
- Track, maintain, measure, and perform calibrations on gages
and devices. Links are embedded directly to Preventative Maintenance
and data ports so measurements are automatically updated in SPC
and Quick Inspection.
- Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility
(R&R) provides the user with
the necessary tools to conduct measurement system analysis to
assess the accuracy of gages and operators in measuring parameters
(average and range method for measurement system analysis and
X bar and R charts).
- Statistical Process Control charts are generated based on the
type of data and include X bar-R charts for subgroups, X-MR charts
for individuals, histograms for both types of data, and p and
np charts for attributes.
- Values for Cpk, Ppk, Cr, control limits, etc. are tailored
to the type of data entered and are provided in an easy to read
summary form each time a chart is generated.
- The real-time Control and Trend Chart and Quick Inspection features
give operators a real-time view of process performance.
- Enables data collection using measurement gages/devices with
a data port.
- Visual color coding and audible warnings if measurements are
out of specification.
- Charts and data are exported directly to Microsoft Word®, with the added ability to export data directly to Excel® for further analysis via third party graphing and analysis tools.