Product Lifecycle Management & Device History Record
Combine ERP, Manufacturing and PLM / DHR to Streamline Product Development
The Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)/Device History Record (DHR) module in the EnterpriseIQ Manufacturing ERP Software Solution provides a complete audit trail of a product's lifecycle from the design and quoting process through manufacture and maintenance, to the end of the life of the product. The EnterpriseIQ PLM/DHR module helps companies tightly control processes and allows them to:
- Go lean by reducing development time and costs while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Reduce cycle time from concept to delivery.
- Streamline process tracking and approvals with automated workflow.
- Save costs and eliminate redundant activity by referring to historical product lifecycles of similar products.
- Provide the link between design activities, manufacturing and ERP.
The introduction of a product is not confined to internal procedures and processes. To stay competitive, companies must utilize their global supply chain to bring products to market quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively, with guaranteed customer satisfaction. Using e-mail and web-based workflow tools, PLM /DHR promotes open communication with suppliers and customers through all stages of the lifecycle.
- Links directly from the PLM/DHR module directly to all ERP and manufacturing related
information including quotes, inventory, project manager, preventative
maintenance, APQP, FMEA PPAP, SPC, and CRM.
- Link directly to design drawing and documents including CAD
drawings and 3D product prints.
- Access to all information associated with the manufacture
of the product such as number of rejects, engineering change information,
process cost information, deviations and order releases.
- Create PLM/DHR items and sub-items that do not affect
the master inventory until a quote is converted to a Bill of Material.
- Monitor corrective actions for each item in the
- Maintain history of customer calls, RMAs, profit/loss
reports and much more.
- Tie in Material Review Board (MRB) activity.