EnterpriseIQ QMS Datasheet
EnterpriseIQ Quality & ERP Software Demos
EnterpriseIQ ERP Case Studies
Document Control Software for Manufacturing Companies
Whether you are looking to create a completely paperless shop floor environment or you struggle with strict industry requirements that necessitate thorough document control, IQMS has the tools to help solve your documentation challenges. The Document Control software module within the EnterpriseIQ ERP and Manufacturing System gives users the ability to manage workflow and external documents, providing complete control and visibility over the entire life cycle of documents. From creation to approval and implementation to obsolescence, document control provides a secure place for documents as well as a means for circulating the current revision, while keeping old revisions on file.
IQMS’ document control software for manufacturers includes:
- The easy establishment of a secure, centralized document repository
to control all documents, including standards and customer drawings.
- Database storage of documents that allows for instant and extensive
search functionality across terabytes of data, including:
- Indexed search of documents
- Fuzzy search capability
- Search images for text
- Thesaurus searching
- Comparison searching to analyze changes or update variance
- Visual document status indicators that make it easy to determine
pending, released, checked out, expired or missing documents.
- Ability to link documents to customers, vendors, BOMs, inventory and much more..
- Workflow based routing and approval process sends e-mails to
team members notifying them that a document needs to be reviewed.
- Automatic reminders of pending approvals.
- Secure approval process that ensures the integrity of
- Establishment of library team members, allowing users to set approver security
levels and responsibilities. Members may be internal employees, customers
- Color-coding features that are used to indicate the status of the approval
process, whether approved, rejected or pending.
- Total revision control that provides a complete record of current and past revisions.