A Complete Material Requirements and Resource Planning Software Solution
The MRP System within the IQMS Manufacturing Software accurately and effectively manages all resources and requirements necessary to meet your manufacturing demand and maintain lean inventory levels. Not only does the IQMS MRP system manage requirements for manufactured items and sub-assembly processes internally, it also manages requirements planning for production at alternate locations and through third-party vendors as well.
The cohesive structure of the IQMS manufacturing ERP software allows the MRP system to span the entire supply chain to quickly and accurately match availability with demand. The fully incorporated system takes into account all aspects of the manufacturing process including:
- Material Requirements Planning - Time phased planning window for both purchasing and production. Evaluates material availability based on the required manufacturing date taking into consideration current demand and material lead times. Advanced planning capabilities include:
- Automated Raw Material Ordering
- Hard and Soft Allocation
- Ideal vs. Existing Analysis
- Min/Max Planning
- Labor Capacity Planning - Measure standard labor hours against the required hours to meet your schedule by week, day or shift, based on work orders and labor schedule.
- Calculate available labor by category and qualifications
- Schedule operators by skill level
- Auxiliary Equipment Planning - Checks for availability and evaluates conflicts of auxiliary equipment linked to the bill of material.
- Machine and Work Center Capacity Planning - Evaluates machine availability with variables that affect the capacity such as maintenance, setup, etc. If the job cannot be run within the requested time frame due to capacity limits, the system determines the first available time and date the work center can have the requested number of items completed. View availability by type or individual machine, by day, week or month.
- Rough Cut Capacity Planning - Compares available work center time based on the shop calendar versus required hours for each machine type.