Capable to Promise (CTP) / Available to Promise (ATP) Software
EnterpriseIQ MES & Manufacturing Software's Capable to Promise feature lets you confidently answer your customers' toughest questions:
"How many parts can I get and when can I have them."
The detailed CTP/ATP tool is an all-encompassing analysis of operating hours,
production and manufacturing time requirements, machine availability,
labor capacity, tooling readiness, and materials required. By combining
all aspects of what is required to manufacture a product, EnterpriseIQ's CTP/ATP software module
gives manufacturers better visibility into completion within seconds through all levels and across the entire supply chain. So you can
respond instantly and accurately to your customers' demands based
on real-time manufacturing information.
- Theory of Constraints algorithms provide the TOTAL picture on inventory availability.
- Reviews all planned inventory transactions , including on-hand, receipts, production, backlog and forecasts..
- Combines materials, tools and machine capacity into one
- Easy-to-read graphic charts and routing diagrams display
availability and constraints that may cause a delay in
the timely delivery of products.
- Calculates potential purchasing issues by analyzing supplier
- Uses "Runs the Best" and multi-level Bills of Manufacture to
determine specific work centers and assesses any possible
- Intuitively blocks production time availability based on
holidays and facility closures which are driven by the user-defined
- Evaluates labor requirements and compares to actual existing
and future labor schedule.
- Automatically calculates earliest CTP date. If the job under
investigation cannot be run within the requested time frame
because capacity is unavailable, the first available open
time will be identified.
- Constraints affecting order processing such as lead times
for material purchases, labor availability and machine capacity
are easily identified. Drill down to the details to determine
the proper course of action.
- Quickly identify other sub-constraints such as unavailable
packaging or other raw materials.
- Instantly create a sales order directly from the CTP screen
with CTP date automatically entered into the promise date.
- Quickly evaluates maintenance schedules for machine and
tool in/out status to check for planned out-of-service time phases..