EnterpriseIQ Purchasing System
The EnterpriseIQ ERP Purchasing system completes the basic accounting and material planning sections of EnterpriseIQ, providing integrated material management. Purchasing plays a major roll in helping the warehouse staff anticipate the arrival of incoming shipments. Once a PO has been issued to a vendor, the user may track it to determine its status, scheduled arrival date, and any backorder quantity. This information will help the warehouse staff anticipate the arrival of incoming shipments.
- Track P.O.'s from the date issued until the arrival date to ensure
timely delivery and accurate quantities.
- Integrated with the material requirement tools within EnterpriseIQ,
Purchase Orders can be automatically generated.
- Complete PO authorization tools ensure proper authorization
levels per acquisition.
- Version control options track all modifications made to a Purchase
Order, including user, date and time.
- Vendor RMA feature creates return material authorizations for
product(s) received from a vendor but rejected.
- A complete PO log provides historical information on vendor
payments, amounts and PO numbers.
- Track vendor performance by monitoring requested and promised delivery dates.