Due Diligence Tips for ERP Vendor Selection
EnterpriseIQ ERP Case Studies
EnterpriseIQ Demo Videos
EnterpriseIQ General Ledger
EnterpriseIQ ERP's Accounting System gives users extreme flexibility when it comes to setting up the General Ledger. The EnterpriseIQ General Ledger software module includes many management tools such as financial reports, easy and direct journal entry, budget and analysis tools and more to help maintain a positive bottom line.
A Flexible Chart of Accounts Structure and Period Definition lets users define the structure of their chart of accounts including the account, division, departments and any other codes that may be unique to their environment.
- Unlimited, user defined account and sub-account types to help with financial reports.
- Unlimited open periods and years.
- Multi-Company/Multi-Plant Entries with separate or consolidated financials and fiscal year definitions.
- The General Ledger Journal Entry function supports double entry-balanced transactions, with repeating descriptions.
- A running total keeps you in balance prior to posting.
- Support for Recurring, Reversing and Free Form entries.
- Cash Analysis and Forecasting.
- All activity related to open and closing periods is recorded in a transaction log for traceability.
- Flexibility in posting transactions.
- Extremely versatile financial reporting tool
lets you modify standard reports, and create user defined reports.