Enterprise Execution System (EES)
A true Enterprise Execution System (EES) system cannot be cobbled together with disparate ERP, MES and SCM applications. The value of an EES system rests in the complete visibility and inter-operability of all ERP, MES and SCM data without corruption and error-prone third party conversions and data transfers. The EnterpriseIQ EES solution delivers data integrity, real-time connectivity and complete end to end visibility of the manufacturing supply chain from any module in the system.
The benefits of EnterpriseIQ EES are clear:
- Knowledgeable and proactive decision making
- Empowered employees
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced costs
- Higher profit margins
Only a complete end-to-end system like EnterpriseIQ Execution System provides:
- A comprehensive accounting and financial management system that includes AR, AP, GL, Fixed Assets, Expense Tracking, Human Resources and Payroll. As well as automated email and EDI based Invoicing, Order Acknowledgement and Advanced Shipping Notices.
- Lot Traceability and special complex bar code and 2D labels that can they be printed automatically along with Certificates of Conformance for each sales order or packing slip.
- Your executive staff and production employees with instant visibility to Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) of each work center in real-time.
- An enterprise scheduling system that takes into consideration labor and material availability, outsourced operations, and plant floor maintenance schedule.
- Sales and customer service representatives that are able to see plant floor production status to provide accurate available/capable to promise quantities and dates in real-time.
- Cost of Quality in your plant with statistical process control data that flows to the quality department directly from the machines logic controllers (PLCs).
- An ERP system that communicate electronically with your customers and vendors without intervention from your employees.
- Vendors, partners and customers the ability to instantly track, update and adjust inventory demand and availability from a web portal.