Business Intelligence Software for Manufacturing Companies
Easy-to-use reporting and analysis tools so you can make accurate, proactive decisions
In today's highly competitive, global economy, companies need a constant eye on performance to ensure optimal plant operations as well as a positive bottom line. EnterpriseIQ Business Intelligence tools help you examine, evaluate and identify profitable and unprofitable business areas with reports, email alerts, advanced analytics, dashboards and more. Drill-down functionality allows key management personnel to receive critical details and respond more intelligently to trends in sales, production, material usage, labor, supplier performance and more.
EnterpriseIQ Business Intelligence tools leverage the data within the comprehensive Manufacturing, ERP and Supply Chain database to bring Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting and analysis to your fingertips. Time is spent directing the business instead of digging through data.
EnterpriseIQ's flexible, user-friendly reports and at-a-glance charts include:
- Customized dashboards - Executive dashboards can be quickly and easily customized to present just the information end users need.
- Gauges - Gauges offer visual snapshots of performance at a global or local level.
- Advanced tree map analysis - Tree maps offer quick, easy-to-read, graphical representations of many areas of analysis such as highest and lowest profitable part produced.
- Real-time interactive reporting - Thousands of reports assist in evaluation of various areas of your business, including labor utilization, production hours, forecasting, cash analysis and more.
- RealTime shop floor access - RealTime™ monitoring functionality offers immediate feedback from the shop floor to oversee production rates, usage and efficiency..
- Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) - IQAlert Business Activity Monitoring module can keep track of business critical data and automatically send notifications and exception messages.
- RSS feeds - RSS feeds keep track of news affecting your business as well as monitoring the competition.