IQMS 2017 Pinnacle User Conference
A learning and networking conference
April 3rd-6th, 2017
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
Early Bird Registration Discount Ends February 28th 2017! Register now to save!
Although the Internet and social media have improved communication and collaboration, there is still nothing like face to face group participation and interaction to build interpersonal relationships. The IQMS User Conference continues to be the best opportunity to meet with industry leaders, IQMS development team, management staff and peers to discuss features, functionality and best practices.
The 2016 conference was full of highlights and surprises and IQMS Pinnacle 2017 will not disappoint.
See what you can expect at Pinnacle and hear what previous attendees have said about the IQMS User Conference:
The conference offers strategic guidance, tips and tricks, networking opportunities and much more, all focused on helping customers get the most from their IQMS software installation.
- New product demonstrations. This unique opportunity allows customers to learn more about the product roadmap and get a sneak peek at functionality not yet released.
- Training, training and more training sessions. This year we have added more training sessions to each day. There are now six concurrent sessions happening throughout the event. For beginning users with a focus on "how to", intermediate level best practices and deep dive advanced tips and tricks, there is something for all levels. Click here to view the most recent Pinnacle agenda.
- Product Discounts. Pinnacle attendees receive special discount pricing on software and hardware.
- Top 10 sessions. Usually standing room only, these sessions provide tips and tricks to help you get the most out of specific IQMS Modules.
- Special presentations. We bring in some of the best and most entertaining industry speakers who will touch on key challenges facing us all.
- Alan Hobson - International bestselling author of seven books and is considered to be one of the best adventure speakers in the world.
- William (Bill) Strauss - A senior economist and economic advisor at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, who specializes in analyzing the economy and the manufacturing sector.
- Peer networking opportunities. There are several networking and social opportunities that allow you to meet and mingle with other IQMS customers including:
- Welcome Reception
- Birds of a feather networking opportunities and casual conversations.
- One on One Support and Sales Sessions. Pre-schedule a one-on-one "Ask the Expert" or Sales session to get answers to your specific questions.
- Executive Q&A Sessions. No agenda, open mic opportunity for you to ask to bring your questions to the IQMS executive and product development team.
Loews is offering IQMS Pinnacle attendees a special discounted room rate of $199 (plus tax) per night. Make your hotel reservations before March 2nd to lock in this greatly reduced rate. There is limited availability and hotel rates will increase significantly on March 3rd. Click here to make your hotel reservations now.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help you.