IQMS 2017 Pinnacle User Conference
A learning and networking conference
April 3rd-6th, 2017
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
Although the Internet and social media have improved communication and collaboration, there is still nothing like face to face group participation and interaction to build interpersonal relationships. The IQMS User Conference continues to be the best opportunity to meet with industry leaders, IQMS development team, management staff and peers to discuss features, functionality and best practices.
IQMS Pinnacle Keynote Speakers
This year's keynote speakers will provide attendees with insights into how to capitalize on opportunities, mitigate risk, and spur growth in the wake of the economic conditions and technology trends impacting manufacturers today. The keynote sessions include:
- Economic Conditions and Factors that Impact Manufacturing, William A. Strauss, a senior economist and economic advisor in the economic research department at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Tools of Triumph, Alan Hobson, international bestselling author of seven books, Mt. Everest summiteer, and professional speaker for Fortune 500 companies
- Practical Applications of IoT and Smart Manufacturing, Dan Miklovic, a principal analyst at LNS Research with more than four decades of manufacturing IT experience
- Empowering Manufacturing Customers to Succeed, Gary Nemmers, IQMS CEO
What else can you expect at the Pinnacle 2017 User Conference?
The IQMS Pinnacle offers strategic guidance, tips and tricks, networking opportunities and much more, all focused on helping customers get the most from their IQMS software installation.
- New product demonstrations. This unique opportunity allows customers to learn more about the product roadmap and get a sneak peek at functionality not yet released.
- Training, training and more training sessions. This year we have added more training sessions to each day. There are now six concurrent sessions happening throughout the event. For beginning users with a focus on "how to", intermediate level best practices and deep dive advanced tips and tricks, there is something for all levels. Click here to view the most recent Pinnacle agenda.
- Product Discounts. Pinnacle attendees receive special discount pricing on software and hardware.
- Top 10 sessions. Usually standing room only, these sessions provide tips and tricks to help you get the most out of specific IQMS Modules.
- Peer networking opportunities. There are several networking and social opportunities that allow you to meet and mingle with other IQMS customers including:
- Welcome Reception
- Birds of a feather networking opportunities and casual conversations.
- One on One Support and Sales Sessions. Pre-schedule a one-on-one "Ask the Expert" or Sales session to get answers to your specific questions.
- Executive Q&A Sessions. No agenda, open mic opportunity for you to ask to bring your questions to the IQMS executive and product development team.
The 2016 conference was full of highlights and surprises and IQMS Pinnacle 2017 will not disappoint.
See what you can expect at Pinnacle and hear what previous attendees have said about the IQMS User Conference:
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort is sold out. We recommend Loew's sister property, Cabana Bay. For reservations call: 1-888-430-4999.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help you.