IQMS 2017 Pinnacle User Conference
A learning and networking conference
April 3rd-6th, 2017
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
Early Bird Registration Discount Ends February 3rd, 2017. Register now to save!
Although the Internet and social media have improved communication and collaboration, there is still nothing like face to face group participation and interaction to build interpersonal relationships. The IQMS User Conference continues to be the best opportunity to meet with industry leaders, IQMS development team, management staff and peers to discuss features, functionality and best practices.
The 2016 conference was full of highlights and suprises including the introduction of one the greatest product enhancements that IQMS has ever delivered: the new IQWeb user interface for EnterpriseIQ. And IQMS Pinnacle 2017 will not disappoint.
What our attendees have said about the IQMS User Conference:
The conference offers strategic guidance, tips and tricks, networking opportunities and much more, all focused on helping customers get the most from their IQMS software installation.
- New product demonstrations. This unique opportunity allows customers to learn more about the product roadmap and get a sneak peek at functionality not yet released.
- Training, training and more training sessions. For beginning users with a focus on "how to" and best practices to intermediate and deep dive advanced and best practices tips and tricks. This year we have added more training sessions to each day.
- Top 10 sessions. Usually standing room only, these sessions provide tips and tricks to help you get the most out of specific IQMS Modules.
- Special presentations. We bring in some of the best and most entertaining industry speakers who will touch on key issues facing us all.
- Peer networking opportunities. There are several networking and social opportunities that allow you to meet and mingle with other IQMS customers including:
- Welcome Reception
- Birds of a feather networking opportunities and casual conversations.
- Executive Q&A Sessions. No agenda, open mic opportunity for you to ask to bring your questions to the IQMS executive and product development team.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email email@example.com, we'll be happy to help you.