Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) Software
Data collection and reporting to increase the efficiency of your manufacturing enterprise
IQMS understands the key to your success as a manufacturer relies on your ability to optimize throughput and produce quality parts while maximizing equipment efficiency. Our dynamic OEE tracking, analyzing and reporting tools can play an essential role in your success by helping you:
- Increase efficiency and productivity on the plant floor
- Eliminate unplanned downtime
- Respond instantly to changes in performance effectiveness
- Reduce direct and indirect costs associated with poorly functioning equipment, inferior quality, and excess waste
What makes the EnterpriseIQ OEE analysis and reporting tools better than other OEE solutions? It’s the simple fact that our real-time shop floor data flows automatically from the EnterpriseIQ MES modules into a simple, intuitive presentation of Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) factors. Key personnel now have the data to take action and respond instantly to fluctuations in machine availability, performance and quality.
Key OEE Features
- Enterprise-Wide Visibility - Plant-wide and enterprise-wide visibility of OEE factors. You decide what you want to see.
- Exception Alerts – Real-time alerts sent as email, on-screen notification, text alert or voice announcements
- Automatic Data Collection - OEE calculations are automatically captured and stored for future analysis. No manual intervention.
- Performance Charts and Graphs – OEE charts and graphs are dynamically updated with performance and quality data in real-time
- Flexible Performance Report Delivery to the Desktop or Mobile Device - Displayed instantly on the screen, directly to a printer, saved to a file, sent via email or delivered to a mobile device.
- Manufacturing Intelligence Dashboards - Use existing built in OEE KPIs or easily create customized performance indicators
- Comparison and Trend Analysis Tools - Compare current shift OEE with previous runs OEE percentages, by job, work center, shift or day
- Granular Traceability – Track efficiency and downtime at an enterprise level, specific manufacturing cell or work center, with traceability down to an item number and revision of the manufactured part
- SPC Reporting – Automatic updates to Statistical Process Control (SPC) module enables real-time tracking of product and process quality to facilitate continuous improvement efforts
- Extensive drill down - Jump to to additional details in other EnterpriseIQ ERP, MES and Quality modules