|News - December 03, 2014|
Turn the Myth of Real-Time Shop Floor and ERP Integration into Reality
Your shop floor operates in real time. It moves fast and so must you. Beyond the collection and integration of shop floor data, the real challenge is to make that data actionable in an instant to everyone, within your organization, and across your entire supply chain. Only by doing so will you achieve the visibility and control you need to be competitive in todays demand-driven economy.
While this challenge may seem complex, you can attack it head-on, intelligently, and more cost-effectively than you might think. The whitepaper Real-Time Shop Floor Integration, Simplified will show you how...more
IQMS Helps Simplify New Electronic Financial Reporting Requirements in Mexico
Recent tax declaration requirements released by Mexico's Tax Administration Service, Servicio de Administracion Tributaria (SAT) requires taxpayers (including corporations) keep electronic accounting records and regularly submit certain information through the electronic “tax mailbox” system. Financial records from July-December of 2014 must be received by January 25, 2015. Failure to comply with the new regulation will result in a fine.
To help comply with the new requirement IQMS has a localization tool to simplify and facilitate the electronic submission of required accounting data to the SAT. If you own the Spanish language option of EnterpriseIQ, this tool is available at no additional cost. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Spreadsheet Server Upgrade
The latest version of Spreadsheet Server, V14, is now available. EnterpriseIQ customers who currently own Spreadsheet Server and are current on their maintenance contract can get the update to V14 for no additional cost (a $200 value). Spreadsheet Server V14 offers long awaited features including compatibility with 64-bit Windows and ad hoc query tools, as well unlimited drill down capabilities. To process your upgrade to Spreadsheet Server V14, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start Planning for 2015 Manufacturing Tradeshows
2015 opens with a busy tradeshow schedule for IQMS. We will be at several events and encourage you to stop by and see how IQMS can help you improve operational efficiency and profitability with our ERP and MES solution.
- February 3-6 - Plastics News Executive Forum , Las Vegas, NV
- February 10-12 - MedTechWorld MD&M, Booth #3977, Anaheim, CA
- February 18-19 - Vendor Shootout for ERP, Miami, FL
|IQFeature of the Week -- Inventory Traceability|
Did you know that...EnterpriseIQ provides manufacturers with painless lot traceability?
To ensure bullet proof tracking, IQMS incorporates lot traceability into the workflow of the manufacturing process, beginning when the raw materials are received through production reporting.
- The vendor lot number for the container of material is received via vendor supplied advance shipping notice (EDI ASN), barcoded labels or packing slips. This lot number follows the raw material until it is consumed by the next level product. Additionally, customer defined labeling for serialized control can also be sent electronically via EDI.
- Separate material container lot numbers are logged and tracked.
- Automatic generation and assignment of a manufacturing (FG) lot number is given to all levels of products including sub assemblies during production in real time.
- Production reporting and transactions applied to the perpetual inventory via hand-held scanners, tablets, touch screens, automated conveyors, pallet wrappers or other input devices. All inventory transactions are also logged in the transaction log. No exception. The transaction log is the key to lot number traceability. It contains all the information about the transactions including both FG lot number and raw material lot number fields.
Contact IQMS to learn more about how EnterpriseIQ can help you achieve pain-free lot traceability.
Recent Blog Posts: