|News - April 16, 2014|
New B2C Portal To Help Boost Manufacturers' Product Sales
IQMS has announced the release of our new business-to-consumer (B2C) online shopping portal. The WebDirect B2C storefront safely and securely encourages consumers to browse inventory, make product purchases, monitor order status and view order history directly from the manufacturers' website at the click of a mouse.
The WebDirect B2C portal is more than just an online ordering platform. It is an additional sales channel that feeds the entire EnterpriseIQ ERP and MES system from customer management (CRM), and sales order management through production, quality, inventory, fulfillment, shipping, and accounting...more
Poly-Cast Conquers Global Financial Management with IQMS ERP System
When Poly-Cast Plastics (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. first established its facility in China, it outsourced its financials to a Chinese CPA. But the sub-contracted CPA only managed the financials for PRC tax law (tax accounting), rather than providing accounting for manufacturing. This financial report structure, in addition to being expensive to outsource, made it very difficult to pull any data that would help Poly-Cast better run its business. The lead time alone to process a monthly financial report was often 30 to 60 days and Poly-Cast felt it was always looking backward.
Through the use of EnterpriseIQ ERP and MES software solution, Poly-Cast Suzhou is now self sufficient. They can easily see how and where money is spent and income is received, placing the manufacturer proactively in charge of monitoring cash flow and controlling costs, while still remaining compliant.
Get a sneak peek at the soon to be released case study that highlights Poly-Cast's journey to maintain PRC Tax standards, reduce financial risk and gain better awareness and control over its entire manufacturing process...more
Manufacturing Excellence Awards Return to IQMS User Group
Year after year IQMS customers continue to be recognized as leaders in their industry. To highlight the success and innovation of our customers, IQMS will once again host the IQMS Manufacturing Success Award. Winners will be announced October 7th at the IQMS User Group. This year there are two manufacturing categories open for nomination. (Remember it is FREE to submit a nomination!)
- Company Improvement Initiative - Highlights a project or initiative that demonstrates operational improvements through subjects such as the adoption of technology, customer service excellence, innovative business processes, etc.
- EnterpriseIQ Champion - Recognizes a special individual who demonstrates a dedication and advocacy for EnterpriseIQ by facilitating EnterpriseIQ projects, mentoring fellow coworkers and fostering adoption of the software, etc.
In addition to receiving the Manufacturing Success Award, winners also receive one complimentary registration to the User Group 2014 event at the Mirage Hotel and Resort in Las Vegas, NV, press release announcement, media recognition, and other promotional material. Click here to learn more about the award and previous winning projects.
Visit IQMS at Several Upcoming Manufacturing Industry Events
Visit IQMS at any of the following events to see the latest cutting-edge ERP and MES technology that delivers visibility of the entire manufacturing process and supply chain.
- Mfg4 May 6-8 in Hartford, CT surpasses the traditional manufacturing technology event by delivering content and suppliers mandated by the aerospace, defense, medical, and micromanufacturing industries. Visit IQMS at booth #1116. Contact IQMS to learn how you can get you free expo pass.
- THE BIG M June 9-12, 2014 in Detroit, MI provides an unlimited opportunity for you to learn about the latest innovations that can impact your manufacturing organization. Visit IQMS at booth #314.
- Manufacturing Leadership Summit, June 3-5 in Palm Beach, FL will help manufacturing leaders uncover how emerging trends, digital media, technology and materials will transform the manufacturing industry.
IQFeature of the Week -- ERP and Manufacturing Equipment Integration
Did you know that..IQMS offers custom automation to integrate your ERP system with manufacturing equipment on the shop floor, in the warehouse and at the loading docks?
While many ERP solutions ignore existing shop floor capabilities, IQMS has led the innovation between ERP software, shop floor and warehouse equipment. The IQMS Automation Group integrates EnterpriseIQ ERP software with manufacturing equipment that includes capabilities such as two-way communication with PLCs to control and initiate conveyors, vertical lifts, scanners, palletizers, photoeye sensors, and other pieces of equipment, automated FIFO pick/store warehouse applications for forklifts and direct interface with work centers to automatically report scrap and production efficiency.
Having real-time shop floor data from equipment that works in tandem with the ERP system delivers greater efficiency allowing manufacturers to be more competitive in a demand driven economy. Learn more about the IQMS Automation Group.
Recent Blog Posts: