Stamping Manufacturing ERP Software
for Progressive Manufacturers
IQMS offers powerful manufacturing ERP software tailored to meet the unique challenges of the stamping industry. From blanking to finished part coatings and every step in between (including support of your die and tool maintenance), our manufacturing ERP software is specially designed with your production needs in mind to help you handle every step in the stamping process.
With strong time-to-market pressure and the expansion of stamping into other manufacturing industries, stamping companies have enough challenges to deal with – configuring your ERP software to fit your business processes should not be another one. Select a manufacturing ERP software that is in tune with your needs and uniquely designed to handle all your stamping manufacturing challenges.
Progressive ERP Software for the Stamping Industry:
Some of the many industry-specific options that IQMS’ stamping manufacturing ERP software offers to help with your business include:
- Flexible Units of Measure: When you are storing in pounds, producing in grams and purchasing in ounces, constantly changing units of measure can get complicated. IQMS offers flexible units of measure with automatic built-in conversions so your quantity is accurate every time.
- Material Pricing & Consumption Features: Add and consume raw materials, waste and start up scrap for accurate inventory control. With mass price updates throughout the system and material price factoring, IQMS helps you offer the most competitive pricing while still maintaining healthy operating margins.
- Multi-Level, Industry-Specific Bills of Manufacture: Unlimited, pre-defined BOMs meet the unique needs of your production and allow for progressive stamping dies, as well as multiple and substitute BOMs for the same part number.
- Family Tool and Dies Functionality: Family tooling is easily supported and the system is designed to understand multiple part numbers within the same physical tool.
- RealTime™ Production Monitoring System: Take shop floor control to a new level with real-time machine monitoring that automatically tracks production data (such as total parts created, rejects, production time, downtime and parts remaining) directly from your work centers and updates production schedules and inventory instantaneously.
- Tool Maintenance: Easily track and schedule preventative maintenance on your tools and dies while IQMS’ unique scheduling module eliminates tooling conflicts and highlights out of service tools and dies for accurate work order or process scheduling.