Manufacturing Process-Specific Software
Manufacturing ERP Software that Offers Superior Control, Regardless of the Process
Whether you manufacture with plastic, polymers, rubber, silicone, PVC, foam, steel, aluminum, gold or some other material, IQMS has the manufacturing process-specific tools to help your company succeed.
Too often, ERP software is overly generic and manufacturers are forced to change their business processes to work within their new software. At IQMS, we don’t settle for the cookie cutter approach – We offer software that is built with your unique process in mind.
Masters of Manufacturing Processes
IQMS’ software was born on the shop floor, so offering solutions that match your unique business process is in our DNA. Whether you subscribe to a singularly specific manufacturing process, or have a multi-layered or multi-process application, IQMS offers the tools you need to succeed. Some of the many types of processes we support include:
- Blow Molding
- Die Casting
- Injection Molding
- Master Batching
- Rotational Molding
Developed by Our Users:
Our process-specific features are not by accident. Our customers are crucial partners in the design and development of our manufacturing ERP software and 90 percent of the developments to our ERP system come directly from user suggestions. IQMS is one of the few ERP companies that engages in a two-way, ongoing dialogue with our customers to give them the specific tools they need to realize tangible benefits. Some of the many process-specific options that IQMS offers include:
- Multi-Level, Process-Specific Bills of Material: Unlimited, pre-defined, BOMs meet the unique needs of your manufacturing processes and reflect critical interdependencies for accurate scheduling and planning.
- Complex Manufacturing: The complex manufacturing type simplifies the scheduling process where multiple work orders are involved in producing a product, and the various operations are performed on multiple work centers that make up a complex line.
- Flexible Units of Measure: When you are storing in feet, producing in rolls and purchasing in pounds, constantly changing units of measure can get complicated. IQMS offers flexible units of measure with automatic built-in conversions so your quantity is accurate every time.
- Kitting: Allows configurations where multiple items are ordered and shipped together as a kit. When a kit is entered on the sales order the system will create requirements for the components as well.
- Material Usage & Consumption Features: Add and consume raw materials for accurate inventory control. Based on your operation, tools include scrap rates, regrind usage, remelt, waste, purge, preforms, skeleton, parison/flash and runner/sprue options for material consumption.
- Multi-Tool & Family Tool Functionality: Family tooling is easily supported and the system is designed to understand multiple part numbers within the same physical tool.
- Production Flexibility: Produce parts by shot weight, part weight, part length, eaches or in batches for accurate tracking.
- RealTime™ Production Monitoring System: Take shop floor control to a new level with real-time production monitoring that automatically tracks production efficiency (such as total parts created, rejects, production time, downtime and parts remaining) and overall equipment efficiency (OEE) directly from your work centers and updates production schedules and inventory instantaneously.
- Shelf Life Management: Take a proactive role in tracking and moving inventory with characteristics that limit shelf life. Once the shelf life has expired, the inventory is automatically identified as non-conforming and electronic alerts are sent out.