Powerful ERP Software for Plastics & Rubber Manufacturers
With decades of industry experience behind its powerful plastics ERP software solution, IQMS understands the unique challenges plastics manufacturers face daily. From fluctuating raw material prices to family tooling needs and multiple UOM conversions to special inventory consumption requirements, thousands of plastics manufacturing and processing plants around the globe have discovered solutions and achieved greater profitability with IQMS. From injection molding and extrusion to compounding and thermoforming, IQMS' industry-specific ERP software addresses your demanding standards for on-time delivery, order accuracy, quality and pricing.
Plastics ERP Software that Thoroughly Understands Your Industry
Don’t settle for the cookie cutter approach—select software designed specifically with plastics manufacturers in mind. Through its active membership in SPI, SPE and MAPP, IQMS stays current with the latest plastics issues and constantly enhances its plastics ERP software functionality to further streamline processes for lean manufacturing. With its roots in plastics manufacturing, IQMS provides a host of powerful, industry-specific features designed to address your unique needs including:
- RealTime™ Production Monitoring System. Automatically track data directly from work centers and update production schedules and inventory instantaneously.
- Multi-Level Bills of Material (BOM). Pre-defined for use with tool and die-based plastics manufacturing, IQMS’ multi-level BOMs reflect critical interdependencies.
- Drag-and-Drop Graphical Scheduling Tool. Instantly ensure optimal resource planning throughout the supply chain by viewing the entire production schedule and variables that affect capacity.
- Multi-Tool & Family Tool Functionality. Family tools are easily handled and the system is designed to understand multiple part numbers within the same physical tool.
- Regrind Usage & Consumption Features. Add and consume raw materials that are not apart of the master inventory. Functionality includes tracking scrap rates, regrind usage, parison/flash and runner/sprue options for material consumption.
- Industry Specific Bills of Material (BOM). Pre-defined BOMs meet the unique needs of injection molders, blow molders, extruders, compounders and thermoformers plus die casting, stamping, and more.
- Shelf Life Management. Take a proactive role in tracking and moving inventory with characteristics that limit shelf life, such as moisture content, potency, pH, and color. Once the shelf life has expired, the inventory is automatically identified as non-conforming and electronic alerts are sent out.
Learn how one plastics manufacturing company uses IQMS to increase profitabilty and meet growth demands.