Packaging Manufacturing ERP Software
From recyclable clamshells to top down bottles and pharmaceutical foil blister packs to flexible pouches, the packaging industry designs solutions that provide security, protection, convenience and marketing to the world. But with these innovations comes a unique set of manufacturing necessities, such as need for detailed lot traceability, accurate part labeling and production flexibility. That is why your packaging company deserves a packaging-specific manufacturing ERP software that fits your needs.
IQMS’ packaging ERP software is designed with you in mind. It adeptly handles lot and serial traceability, UPC labeling, pack outs, external and internal document control and BOM flexibility for dies and inks so that your company can improve its operational excellence and stay competitive.
Innovative ERP for the Packaging Manufacturing Industry
Continually innovating, the packing industry is pushing the boundaries of boxes, bottles, containers and packs to create products that are more sustainable, thinner, stronger and use less material than ever before. IQMS is innovating right alongside our packaging customers with industry-specific tools such as:
- Document Control: View internal and external documents, as well as email, from secure document control libraries with complete audit trails and history.
- Flexible Units of Measure: When you are storing in pounds, producing in grams and purchasing in boxes, constantly changing units of measure can get complicated. IQMS offers flexible units of measure with automatic built-in conversions so your quantity is accurate every time.
- Lot and Serial Traceability: More accurate and compliant inventory control is easily achievable with complete lot number tracking and traceability.
- Multi-Level, Industry-Specific Bills of Material: Unlimited, pre-defined, tool-based BOMs, with the ability to handle your dies and inks, meet the unique needs of your production operations.
- Shelf Life Management: Take a proactive role in tracking and moving inventory with characteristics that limit shelf life. Once the shelf life has expired, the inventory is automatically identified as non-conforming and electronic alerts are sent out.
- UPC Labeling: From a PC, tablet or other hand-held device, print a variety of labels (including complex barcode and 2D compliance labels) automatically on the shop floor as parts are being produced and boxes filled.