Food and Beverage Manufacturing ERP Software
Food safety regulations, ingredient traceability, shelf-life tracking, recipe management and seasonal demand forecasting are just a few of the ever-changing challenges that Food and Beverage manufacturing companies face on a daily basis. Whether you specialize in produce, beverages, frozen entreés or canned goods, with the industry-specific ERP and MES software system from IQMS, food manufacturers gain the tools necessary to succeed and flourish.
Your Secret Ingredient to Success
IQMS offers a comprehensive, industry specific ERP and MES solution. That means that every single aspect of your business, from human resources and financial management to warehouse control and quality assurance, are completely connected. Mix in industry-specific features for food and beverage manufacturing, then add a dash of advanced mobile and shop floor technology and IQMS delivers you a recipe for success.
ERP Software highlights include:
- Recipe flexibility with batch processing capabilities and industry-specific BOMs that assist reformulation
- Multiple UOMs supported (volume, weight, pounds, cases, etc.)
- Individual and multi-plant seasonal demand forecasting
- Accurate and transparent inventory control by user, including batch, lot and serial number traceability to optimize turns and track expiration or best-by dates
- Private labeling functionality
- Robust scheduling engine to handle volume scheduling, advanced sequencing, wait times and other complex scheduling requirements
Conquering Food & Beverage Industry Regulations
Global food safety regulations come in every flavor, from the FDA, FSMA and PTI to the Bio-Terrorism Act, GFSI, HACCP and SQF. Whatever your hurdle when it comes to compliance and food safety, IQMS has the tools you need to exceed industry standards, including:
- Complete, two-way lot traceability (from the fields to the grocery store shelves and back) for a transparent and accurate supply chain, including raw material purchasing and quick recall identification
- Expiration, spoilage and shelf-life tracking using first-expire, first-out (FEFO) logic to minimize waste and optimize your inventory
- Robust labeling options to avoid costly mislabeling errors and regulatory fines