ERP Software Trainer
The IQMS EnterpriseIQ ERP trainer is hard working, energetic, self-motivated, able to improvise, work with minimum supervision, be detail-oriented, and possess good communication and presentation skills. The primary objective is to train manufacturing customers and internal personnel on our proprietary EnterpriseIQ ERP software package. This position is based at our Rolling Meadows, IL facility.
We provide extensive training on our EnterpriseIQ ERP software to insure our team provides the best service to internal customers and external customers.
- 3-5 years training or similar experience communicating technical information
- Proficient in MS Office Professional tools
- Aptitude for communicating technical information in an informative, entertaining and educational format
- EnterpriseIQ ERP experience is preferred
- Crystal Report writing experience is preferred
- Global Spreadsheet Server or other financial reporting software experience preferred
- Oracle database familiarity preferred
- Certification or formal training education preferred
- Approximately 25% travel required
- Be highly knowledgeable in the EnterpriseIQ ERP software
- Lead classroom training sessions for small groups of customers at IQMS’ training facilities or at the customer’s facility
- Lead Internet Based Training (IBT) sessions using telephone conference and web-based software
- Maintain all printed and electronic training materials on the latest release version of the software
- Maintain up-to-date data in the training database
- Participate in the development of new course material, in various media
- Document all training correspondence internally and with customers in proprietary CRM software
- Prepare class and IBT reports and distribute to team members
- Assist sales team and other departments, as needed
All positions require successful completion of EnterpriseIQ product training and testing.
This is a full-time position based in the Rolling Meadows, IL office, reporting to the Training Manager.
IQMS is an equal opportunity employer offering an attractive medical/dental and 401k benefits package. Please send your resume, salary history and how you heard about us to: firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS. All information will remain confidential.