(Paso Robles, CA)
IQMS Software Engineers are individuals who have acquired high-level skills in a variety of computer programming languages. These individuals are responsible, individually and as part of a team, for modifying and creating software applications or programs for our proprietary EnterpriseIQ ERP system.
Required Proficiencies, Background & Education:
- BS in Computer Science or related field plus 2 years related experience, or 6 years combination of education and related experience required
- Microsoft .Net C# using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or 2013
- Database programming experience – SQL queries, database schema and stored procedures (Oracle SQL & PL/SQL preferred)
- Enterprise level experience with Windows Forms and ADO.net (ODP.net experience preferred)
- Java, AJAX for ASP.NET, and Delphi preferred
- Design, development and testing of enhancements to existing ERP software
- Interaction with customers and project teams regarding design, development, testing and demonstration of software
- Analysis of project requirements and application maintenance
- Identify and apply any and all necessary changes
- Additional job duties as assigned
- Good customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and teamwork skills
- Good trouble shooting skills
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities
- Understanding of manufacturing and business environments
- Must be a self-motivated team player who likes responsibility
This is a full-time salaried position based at our Paso Robles, CA office, reporting to the Director of Automation.
IQMS is an equal opportunity employer offering an attractive medical/dental and 401k benefits package. Please send your resume, salary history and how you heard about us to: firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS. All information will remain confidential.