Rolling Meadows (IL)
The IQMS Receptionist/Admin Assistant, Rolling Meadows office, is responsible for first-level communication with external customers and internal personnel, by addressing and redirecting inquiries via phone and email. This position calls for strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. This position offers opportunity for advanced training and responsibility for self-motivated team players who like responsibility.
Required Proficiencies, Background & Education:
- High school completion; some college or technical education preferred
- 2-3 years’ full-time work experience
- Experience with multi-line phone systems
- Familiarity with business information systems, including contact management software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Professional (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Excellent time management and teamwork skills are also required
Job Responsibilities include:
- Communicates with internal personnel and existing customers via telephone and e-mail
- Answers questions about organization, opportunities, and other related information
- Welcomes on-site visitors
- Receives, sorts and routes mail
- Enters data into proprietary software database
- Prepares reports from proprietary software database
- Works with inside and outside teams as needed
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, including filing, copying and collating training materials
- Assisting training coordinator
- Additional job duties as assigned
- Familiarity with accounting, manufacturing operations preferred
Successful completion of core system competency training and testing within one year of employment is required for continued employment.
This is a full-time salaried position based in the Rolling Meadows office, reporting to the Regional Training Supervisor.
IQMS is an equal opportunity employer offering an attractive medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits package. Please send your resume, salary history and how you heard about us to: email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS. All information will remain confidential.