ERP Implementation Consultant - USA
ERP Software Implementation Consultants are responsible for providing a consultative approach to the successful and timely implementation of our EnterpriseIQ ERP software at manufacturing clients' sites throughout North America. These positions are based locally throughout the United States and the UK.
Successful candidates must demonstrate excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate complex technical information to others. This position requires successful completion of the IQMS-provided product-specific training and testing program.
- Analysis of clients' business requirements and objectives and working with them to meet those objectives
- Assess clients' needs for software training and implementation services
- Application configuration, implementation and data conversion
- Train users in application use and/or configuration
- Assist clients in application testing and rollout
- Recommend business process improvements
- Analyze and specify application enhancements
- Meet minimum monthly utilization percentage
- Familiarity with manufacturing environments required
- Hands-on implementation experience required
- Experience implementing or utilizing ERP systems required
- EnterpriseIQ experience preferred
- Strong problem solving ability
- Training and customer service skills
- Familiarity with large database programs
- Consulting experience in a technology field
- Strong accounting experience preferred
- Strong manufacturing experience preferred
- Working knowledge of EDI formats preferred
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports writing preferred
- APICS certification preferred
Multi-lingual capabilities, especially Spanish, a plus.
This position requires approximately 80% travel.
Excellent time management, leadership and teamwork skills are also required.
This is a full-time salaried position based at your home office, reporting to the Director of Professional Services.
IQMS is an equal opportunity employer offering an attractive medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits package. Please send your resume, salary history and how you heard about us to: email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS. All information will remain confidential.