(Positions available throughout the USA including Atlanta, GA, Boston, MA, Charlotte, NC, Chicago, IL, Cleveland, OH, Detroit, MI, and Indianapolis, IN)
The ERP Implementation Consultant – Accounting Specialist (as part of the Professional Services Group) works with IQMS clients in the successful and timely implementation of proprietary ERP software at clients' sites. These positions are based locally throughout North America. These individuals are enthusiastic professionals who enjoy working in a dynamic environment, are self-motivated and show leadership. This position provides a consultative approach to the timely implementation of EnterpriseIQ Software.
Required Proficiencies, Background & Education:
- BA/BS in (preferred Accounting) plus 2+ years’ experience in ERP Accounting implementation, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A good working knowledge of Accounting principles, including AP, AR, and GL required.
- Knowledge of Payroll, Time & Attendance, Cost Accounting, and GAAP is preferred.
- Experience working at any level of Accounting, from staff and bookkeeping through Controller, as well as, experience with other accounting software packages is desired.
- Familiarity with manufacturing environments a plus
- “Hands-on” experience implementing or utilizing ERP Accounting systems required
- EnterpriseIQ experience preferred
- Strong problem solving ability
- Training and customer service skills
- Familiarity with large database programs
- Consulting experience in a technology field
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Project Management experience recommended
- Working knowledge of EDI formats preferred
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports writing preferred
- APICS certification preferred
- Analysis of clients' business requirements and objectives, and working with them to meet those objectives
- Assess clients' needs for software training and implementation services
- Application configuration, implementation and data conversion
- Train users in application use and/or configuration
- Assist clients in application testing and rollout
- Recommend business process improvements
- Analyze and specify application enhancements
- Additional job duties as assigned
- Excellent communication, organization, time management and teamwork skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical information
- Up to 80% travel may be required
- Must be a self-motivated team player who likes responsibility
- Multi-lingual capabilities, especially Spanish, a plus
- Requires successful completion of EnterpriseIQ training and testing
This is a full-time salaried position based at your home office, reporting to the Professional Services Manager.
IQMS is an equal opportunity employer offering an attractive medical/dental and 401k benefits package. Please send your resume, salary history and how you heard about us to: email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS. All information will remain confidential.